Fellas I know you lack creativity well at least most of you do, I know it’s kind of harsh but it’s true and when it comes to special occasion and holidays you guys are always in a funk and need a girls help. Well I am here to take that pressure of you and give you a good Valentine’s Day gift idea for your special lady. Yeah flowers and candies are nice but can a girl get a little effort put into our gift from time to time. I love this idea because if you know your girlfriend and pay attention like you should be doing then filling in these senses box/bags should be quite easy.
It’s called a senses box and it consist of 5 boxes or whatever you want to put the items in for example boxes, gift bags, etc. Label each box the following See/ Hear/ Smell/ Touch/Taste. Here are a few gift ideas to put in each box I think will be cute, but remember fellas not all girls like the same things. Good luck and happy lover’s day ladies and gents.
- See: I would probably buy lingerie a lace bra or sexy underwear maybe your favorite color to add your own personal touch. Another idea maybe print her favorite photo of you two and frame it.
- Hear: If you two have a favorite movie you like to watch together you can buy her a DVD of it. I know a lot of ladies like Disney movies makes them remember their childhood buy them that movie, every girl has a favorite princess! You can also throw it back old school and buy her a CD of her favorite singer or band, I would take out the paper from the front of the CD and customize the front with something you drew or wrote.
- Smell: If you’re smart you’ll get lotion for massages, or candles to set the mood.
- Touch: I am addicted to coffee mugs so I would love to touch a damn coffee mug every morning. If your girl loves makeup get her something she’ll like if your clueless get her a gift card for $20.00 to purchase the makeup makes it easier for you.
- Taste: This is the easiest because this is where the Valentine’s Day candy isle comes in handy because you can stock up and load the bag or box.